- About the brand
- Review 2
Description Versace VanitasIngredients
Enjoy a fresh feeling of lightness over and over again. The delicate Versace Vanitas Eau de Parfum will wrap you in a refreshing floral scent on warm summer days, making you wish the summer would never end.
- a delicate floral fragrance
- for the woman who’d like a delicate, refreshing fragrance for summer
- excels perfectly on warmer days
Composition of the fragrance:
First, you’ll smell perfectly refreshing juicy lime, followed by a delicate floral wave of freesia and Tahitian gardenia. The elegant veil is completed with the woody aroma of cedar and tonka beans.
Story of the fragrance:
The face of Vanitas Eau de Parfum is Lindsey Wixson, the world-famous model. The elegant bottle is just as delicate and sensual as the composition of the fragrance itself.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Lime, Freesia
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Tiare Flower
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Tonka Beans, Cedar
- Fragrance category
About the brand Versace
The Versace brand is a symbol of Italian luxury and timeless style with a touch of extravagance in the fashion world and beyond. Fashion pieces, perfumes and accessories with the iconic Medusa logo combine a modern lifestyle with a love of Italian tradition and family heritage.
The history of this luxury brand dates back to 1978, when it was founded in Milan by the progressive and eccentric fashion designer Gianni Versace. His distinctive style soon earned him fans around the world and the Versace brand became one of the leading international fashion houses. The first Versace perfume – Gianni Versace for Women – was launched in 1981. Today, the complete portfolio includes dozens of Versace fragrances for men and women.
The most popular Versace perfumes for men include the Eau de Toilette Versace Eros, with its aromatic fragrance composition, the Dylan Blue and Versace The Dreamer Eaux de Toilette, and the sultry Versace Eros Flame Eau de Parfum. Meanwhile, women worldwide have fallen for the fruity, floral fragrance of Versace Bright Crystal or the floral, woody Versace Versense. Versace perfume gift sets and body cosmetics for women have also been a huge success.
Smell Versace perfume for yourself – unbridled fragrance with an Italian temperament.