Yankee CandleBlack Cherry scented candle
- About the brand
Description Yankee Candle Black CherryIngredients
Give your home a cosy feel and fill your space with the delicious scent of juicy black cherries. Yankee Candle Black Cherry scented candle will instantly transport you to an orchard full of sweet, ripening cherries whose irresistible aroma fills the air.
- scented candle that fills your home with fragrance and creates a cosy atmosphere
- sweet gourmand scent of ripe, juicy black cherries
- in an iconic glass container characteristic for Yankee Candle products
- its stylish design makes it a great home accessory
Composition of the fragrance:
First you’ll notice the sweet cherry juice, bergamot and grapefruit. They’re followed by lemon zest, delicious apple and açaí berry. The base notes include sweet sugar cane, pomegranate seeds and blackberry jam.
- wick made of 100% natural fibres
- premium paraffin wax
- glass container
Place the product on a sufficiently heat-resistant surface. Trim the wick if it’s longer than 5mm. Make sure that the candle/wax is far enough from any flammable materials and heat sources (TV, radiators). Do not move the burning candle/wax. Keep away from children and pets. Use carefully around people with oversensitivity to fragrance.
Never leave a burning candle unattended in the proximity of easily flammable objects. Keep at least 20cm of free space between burning candles. Don’t let the candle burn for more than 4 hours at a time. If the candle is burning, do not tip it. Don’t let the flame touch the sides of the glass. If the candle is shorter than 1cm, snuff it out and never let it burn down to the base. Put the candle out with a gentle blow.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Almonds, Cherry
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Cinnamon, Cherry
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Sweet Cherry
- Fragrance category
- Character of home fragrance
- Type of Wick
- Number of Wicks
- Type of Wax
About the brand Yankee Candle
The idea for Yankee Candle came about back in 1969 when Mike Kittredge gave his mother a handmade candle for Christmas. She loved it, as did everyone she knew, so Mike continued to make candles. Thanks to his huge success, he soon moved production from his garage to an old paper mill, thus founding his own brand, Yankee Candle.
From the moment you light it until it is burnt out, the Yankee Candle provides a wonderful, lasting, pure scent which is the perfect complement to any interior. The candles contain a high amount of aromatic oils and natural extracts. Each fragrant essence is true to the ingredient, place or experience it is inspired by. The atmosphere it evokes in your home – relaxing, festive or refreshing – only depends on which one you choose.
Everyone will love a gift from this range, with the Yankee Candle Christmas special editions being a hit, as will be the Yankee Candle wax melts, a Yankee Candle Gift Set or a Yankee Candle Car Freshener.
Today the brand is the best-known manufacturer of scented candles and home fragrances. You can find them in 20 countries all over the world and the USA alone has over 18,000 shops. And to think it all began with one little present for mummy...