- About the brand
- Review 3
Description Amouage Blossom LoveIngredients
Succumb to the romantic combination of spring flowers and captivating sweet notes. Amougae Blossom Love Eau de Parfum for women will take you on a gourmand journey full of surprises. Let it lead you on a path through a cherry orchard in bloom which surprises you with a sampling of the most delicious and extraordinary liquours.
- sweet, floral fragrance
- intense composition for evening occasions
- ideal for a romantic woman
Description of the fragrance
A secret garden opens its gates with the sweet nectar of cherry blossoms and rose liquour whose combination comes out first. Their sweet notes then slowly blend into another phase of our gourmand journey – ylang-ylang blossoms, vanilla and the almond notes of amaretto. The drydown is warmed up by a sweet scent of tonka bean, the smoothness of sandalwood and musk.
Story of the fragrance
Amouage Blossom Love from 2017 comes in an elegant and timeless bottle adorned with a Swarovski crystal. The delicate pink colour symbolises femininity and romance. This fragrance was designed by the creative director of Amouage, Christopher Chong.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bergamot, Heliotrope
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Rose, Ylang-Ylang, Cherry Blossom, Amaretto
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vanilla, Tonka Beans, Suede, Amber
- Fragrance category
About the brand Amouage
The sumptuous scent of Amouage is characterised by its uniqueness and its totally distinctive elegance. The independent brand with luxury niche perfumes now has its headquarters in London, but its roots reach into the depths of the Middle East.
Amouage draws inspiration from the rich and varied heritage of its place of origin – the Sultanate of Oman. The brand was founded in 1983 by His Excellency Sayyid Hamad bin Hamoud Al Busaidi, a member of the Omani royal family, on the basis of his decision to revive the glory of Arabian fragrances. The brand’s philosophy is to create perfumes with truly artistic value. Amouage strictly selects only the finest exotic ingredients, including silver incense from Oman, the unique Oman rose and myrrh.
Amouage’s niche perfumes are put together in Grasse, Southern France, which is considered the global capital of perfumes, thus providing a guarantee of the highest standards. The perfumes then travel to Oman for production, where the maceration of the ingredients takes about two months. To finish, all the Amouage perfumes undergo the highest quality checks and are packaged almost exclusively by hand.