- About the brand
- Review 13
Description Armani Emporio Because It's YouIngredients
Perfection has never been more within your grasp. Giorgio Armani Emporio Because It’s You is a an Eau de Parfum full of joy, tenderness, and sparkle. It’s wearer is a daring woman who knows how to draw attention and doesn’t miss any opportunity to show who she truly is.
- unflinchingly feminine and passionate fragrance
- fragrance that plays around with the power of seduction
- created in pair with a masculine version
Composition of the fragrance
The fragrance opens with a delicious ripe raspberry paired with neroli. In the heart, you’ll notice the sophisticated rose, and the entire image is underscored by sweet vanilla in combination with musk, revealing a complex and incredibly deep sensuality.
Story of the fragrance
The perfectly feminine Because It’s You fragrance will make people around you wonder what’s in the heart of that attractive woman – so daring and captivating, so deeply sensual, an essence of feminine instinct. Because It’s You is an expression of the urgency of love. Giorgio Armani Emporio Because It’s You was created in pair with the masculine Armani Emporio Stronger With You. These fragrances complement each other and form a dialogue of scents for him and for her.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Neroli, Lemon, Raspberry
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vanilla, Amberwood, Musk
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Armani
Armani represents an elegance that combines timelessness with current trends.
Giorgio Armani is considered one of the most successful Italian fashion designers of all time. With his unmistakable style that combines the casual with a drop of eccentricity, he has captured the hearts of millions of women worldwide. Like his models, Armani cosmetics and perfumes are synonymous with quality, timelessness and success.
Before founding his own brand, Armani worked as an independent designer for a range of fashion houses. He put together his first collection in the 1970s and shortly afterwards introduced a range of cosmetics, makeup and perfumes with the Armani name.
Armani Acqua di Giò aftershave and Armani Si perfume for women are timeless classics which have been indelibly written into history and still feature at the top of the charts because of their popularity.
Whether you opt for a tried and tested classic or a modern interpretation, you can’t go wrong with an Armani fragrance.