BoucheronQuatre Absolu de Nuit Eau de Parfum for Women
- About the brand
Description Boucheron Quatre Absolu de NuitIngredients
Boucheron Quatre Absolu de Nuit Eau de Parfum for women holds the seductive magic of the Orient. Its mysterious, enigmatic nature will instantly win you over and attract everyone around you.
- floral fragrance
- oriental fragrance
- brings out the sensuality in every woman
- warm fragrance, ideal for cold weather
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bergamot, Bitter Almonds, Pink Pepper
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Tonka Beans, Pear
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vanilla, Amberwood, Sandalwood
- Fragrance category
- oriental, floral
About the brand Boucheron
Boucheron was founded in 1858 by a Frenchman called Frederic Boucheron, whose work was mainly in jewellery. Over time, his creations have become extremely sought after and to a certain extent even collectors’ items.
Boucheron added perfumes to their primary business, captivating the world of cosmetics around 1988. The dozens of models produced with these unique scents seem timeless and modern. The precisely decorated bottles contain varied scents from light floral essences to heavier, stronger fragrances for true connoisseurs.