- About the brand
- Review 2
Description Calvin Klein Sheer BeautyIngredients
Natural beauty will never go out of style. The Calvin Klein Sheer Beauty Eau de Toilette for women will accentuate your beauty and charm everyone around you. You too can discover the magic of timeless elegance.
- a sparkling fruity floral fragrance
- for youthful elegant women
- ideal for everyday wear in warm weather
Composition of the fragrance
The opening notes will refresh you instantly with a combination of juicy bergamot, red berries and delicious peach Bellini, which further accentuates the feminine sensuality of the fragrance. A short while later, the accords of captivating peony, delicate lilies and mysterious jasmine emerge. Finally, an irresistible trail of sensual musk, sweet vanilla and warm sandalwood lingers on the skin for a long time.
Story of the fragrance
The Calvin Klein Sheer Beauty fragrance for women is a lighter version of Beauty, the sophisticated fragrance from 2010. It is primarily intended for young women and their naturalness. The pink bottle itself pays tribute to feminine charm, grace and elegance. The Eau de Toilette first saw the light of day in 2012.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bergamot, Red Berries, Bellini
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Peony, Lily
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vanilla, Musk, Sandalwood
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Calvin Klein
The brand was founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz. In 1980s Calvin Klein took the humble jean and turned it into a designer object of desire when the brand name was embroidered on the back-pocket of the jeans.
Simple, clean lines and muted designs became synonymous for the Calvin Klein brand. Also Calvin Klein perfumes became iconic not only for their fragrance compositions but also for the perfect clean designs. In the early 1970s Klein introduced the first fragrances and they still capture the spirit of the decade they were created in.
In the early 1990s Calvin Klein introduced revolutionary fragrances Obsession and Eternity, which have became legendary scents and have solidified the position of Calvin Klein as a leading global brand. The Calvin Klein fragrances are created in collaboration with leading perfumers from around the world and under the auspices of Coty, the world´s leading cosmetic company.