Calvin KleinWomen Eau de Toilette for Women
- About the brand
Description Calvin Klein WomenIngredients
Calvin Klein Women Eau de Toilette for her is the embodiment of finding joy in the little things that make life beautiful.
- a fresh, citrus, floral fragrance
- for a strong, independent woman
- amazing for day wear, especially in warmer weather
Composition of the fragrance
Right from the beginning, you get immersed in a fresh aroma of citrus, pink pepper and delicious raspberry. After a short while, the heart brings out rose, white peony and orange blossom. Finally, the base is built around ambroxan, cedarwood, musk and incense and gives the whole composition the depth, longevity and ultimate irresistibility it needs.
Story of the fragrance
All women share certain experiences and outlooks on the world in general. It’s precisely this unique view that is symbolically captured on the cap of this fragrance. Try this sparkling scent full of optimism and strength which brings out the inimitable nature of your personality. Calvin Klein Women Eau de Toilette was introduced in 2019.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Lemon, Raspberry, Cassis, Pink Pepper
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Peony, Rose, Orange Blossom
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Cedar, Musk, Incense, Ambroxan
- Fragrance category
- floral, woody
About the brand Calvin Klein
The brand was founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz. In 1980s Calvin Klein took the humble jean and turned it into a designer object of desire when the brand name was embroidered on the back-pocket of the jeans.
Simple, clean lines and muted designs became synonymous for the Calvin Klein brand. Also Calvin Klein perfumes became iconic not only for their fragrance compositions but also for the perfect clean designs. In the early 1970s Klein introduced the first fragrances and they still capture the spirit of the decade they were created in.
In the early 1990s Calvin Klein introduced revolutionary fragrances Obsession and Eternity, which have became legendary scents and have solidified the position of Calvin Klein as a leading global brand. The Calvin Klein fragrances are created in collaboration with leading perfumers from around the world and under the auspices of Coty, the world´s leading cosmetic company.