- About the brand
- Review 1
Description Christian Audigier Ed Hardy Hearts & Daggers for HimIngredients
Don’t lose your tempo even at the end of a busy day! Christian Audigier Ed Hardy Hearts & Daggers for Him Eau de Toilette for men is a colourful combination of ingredients that never gets boring and always helps you find the right rhythm.
- woody fragrance
- aromatic fragrance with herbal notes
- ideal choice for a brave adventurer
- fresh fragrance, ideal for hot weather
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Basil, Martini, Pear
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Papaya, Pepper, Rosemary
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Wood, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Suede
- Fragrance category
- aromatic, woody
About the brand Christian Audigier
Christian Audigier fragrance | Don Ed Hardy, one of the most famous tattoo artists in the world, was the first American to use Japanese art in his tattoo designs. In 2004, the fashion designer Christian Audigier bought the rights to create a fashion line inspired by Ed Hardy’s work, which later became very popular among people like David Beckham, Madonna, Britney Spears, Kanye West and others. A few years later, Christian Audigier also started producing Ed Hardy fragrances, notable mainly for the design of their packaging.