For centuries, sage has been considered a magical herb that can make humans immortal. One more reason to include this lovely plant in your daily skin care and hair care routine! It is a strongly aromatic thermophilic herb whose name comes from the Latin “salvare” – meaning “to cure”. Sage has amazing cleansing and toning effects, it gives your skin energy and promotes blood circulation. Cosmetic products usually contain leaves or stalks which are full of rare essences, B vitamins, vitamin P, minerals, and other active substances.
Characteristics of Sage
Sage is popular in the cosmetic industry because of its astringent and cleansing effects which make it useful for many purposes. It is also one of the best natural ingredients to use in order to protect your skin from premature ageing and wrinkles.
Effects of Sage on Skin
- Cleans and brightens up the skin, provides energy and keeps your skin looking youthful.
- Promotes blood circulation.
- Takes care of problem skin and has fantastic effects on acne.
- Makes skin healthier and tightens pores.
- Prevents oiliness and removes fatty cysts from the face.
- Acts as a deodorant and is often used against perspiration.
- Helps against cellulite.
Effects of Sage on Hair
- Takes care of oily hair, keeps the scalp healthy.
- Cleans hair follicles and is very effective against dandruff.
- Gives dull hair more shine and energy.
- Stimulates hair growth and reduces hair loss.
- Takes care of damaged ends.
Cosmetic Products with Sage
Cosmetic products use macerated sage oil, sage tincture, essential oil, or essential water (water condensation filtered through the herbal material). notino.ie offers exactly the sage cosmetic products you need:
- Sage oil is a fantastic product which combats free radicals and acts against skin ageing. It also soothes the skin and balances sebum production.
- Sage ointment has amazing regenerative and cleansing effects and can be used for skin problems as well as a preventative treatment.
- Sage soap cleans and disinfects the skin of your hands and body, and leaving it soft and refreshed.
- Sage deodorants tighten pores for a lasting prevention of sweating.
- Sage shampoo stimulates the scalp, refreshes it, and prevents irritation.
Sage and its wonderful benefits have been known for centuries. This herb is an exceptionally popular natural ingredient used in cleansers and products for oily and acne-prone skin. Give your face and body a real deep cleanse and enjoy your beautiful, healthy skin and hair!