- About the brand
- Review 2
Description Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess Eau FraîcheIngredients
Warm. Seductive. Feminine. Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess Eau Fraîche Eau de Toilette for women will always make you feel sexy and irresistible. Its composition is full of warm, sensual and luminous notes that bring you the atmosphere of endless summer in any season. It only takes one spritz!
- floral-oriental fragrance for women
- cult-favourite Bronze Goddess fragrance in a new form
- reminds you of hot summer days at any time throughout the year
Composition of the fragrance
The perfume opens with striking warm notes dominated by juicy tangerine, Sicilian bergamot, lemon and orange. The heart of the fragrance features sparkling notes of jasmine, orange blossom, lavender, magnolia and Tahitian gardenia. The sensual drydown then contains warm sandalwood, delicious vanilla, vetiver, myrrh, exotic coconut and amber.
Story of the fragrance
Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess Skinscent was designed to bring you the atmosphere of endless summer throughout the year. Its an innovative take on the Eau de Parfum of the same name.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bergamot, Orange, Tangerine, Lemon
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Lavender, Jasmine, Magnolia, Tiare Flower, Orange Blossom
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Myrrh, Vanilla, Vetiver, Coconut, Sandalwood, Amber
- Fragrance category
- oriental, floral
About the brand Estée Lauder
Estée Lauder cosmetics bear the name of their founder, who caused a revolution in the beauty world in the 20th century. As the niece of a pharmacist, Estée got into cosmetic production at an early age and was soon mixing her first face cream. In 1946, she started selling her own Estée Lauder products.
The Estée Lauder brand was built on dedication, perseverance and passion. Estée often visited beauty salons all over New York, and the brand prospered thanks to personalised recommendations by individual customers, with Estée Lauder skin care products soon becoming famous.
From a small business, it gradually became a premium brand in an international format. The iconic Estée Lauder foundation is now an integral part of many women’s makeup bag and, because of its luxury ingredients and scientific approach, Estée Lauder face cream is the best you could ask for for your skin. The Estée Lauder philosophy is quite simple – every woman can look beautiful, regardless of age.