- About the brand
- Review 1
Description Gabriela Sabatini Gabriela SabatiniIngredients
Gabriela Sabatini Gabriela Sabatini Eau de Toilette for women is a feminine classic that never grows old. This legendary fragrance features a complex blend of aldehydes, florals, fruits and woody notes that always has been and always will remain timeless. A clean and elegant perfume that’s sure to delight any woman.
- floral fragrance with notes of fruit and wood
- amazing for women and girls of all ages
- ideal for everyday wear all year round
Composition of the fragrance
First you’ll recognise notes of fresh fruit, citrussy bergamot and intoxicating aldehydes. They’re followed by the magical floral notes of honeysuckle, rose, lily of the valley, jasmine and heliotrope crowned with white orange blossoms. The oriental drydown will delight your senses with its velvety smooth note of sandalwood mixed with honeyed amber, sweet vanilla and earthy moss.
Story of the fragrance
Gabriela Sabatini Gabriela Sabatini was introduced back in 1989 and instantly captured the hearts of many women and girls. This Eau de Toilette in an elegant bottle is now considered one of the most iconic perfume classics.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bergamot, Aldehydes, Fruity Notes, Tangerine, Lemon
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Rose, Jasmine, Honey Suckle, Heliotrope, Orange Tree Blossom, Lily Of The Valley
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vanilla, Patchouli, Moss, Musk, Sandalwood, Amber
- Fragrance category
- floral, woody
About the brand Gabriela Sabatini
Gabriela Sabatini is the name of a former professional Argentinian tennis player from the 1980s and ’90s, who became one of the first sports stars to lend her name to a perfume. Her first perfume saw the light in 1989. Since then, the Gabriela Sabatini brand has made itself a name in the world of perfumes.
Its products are enjoyed by women throughout the world for their natural, fresh, and original fragrance at an affordable price. Gabriela Sabatini perfumes were developed in collaboration with renowned perfume experts, such as Martin Gras, Dorothee Piot, Harry Fremont, Christophe Raynaud, Francis Deleamont, and Gilles Romey.