This product has been packaged by the manufacturer without cellophane.
- About the brand
- Review 1
Description Giorgio Beverly Hills Giorgio for MenIngredients
Giorgio Beverly Hills Giorgio for Men is a fresh oriental and woody fragrance for men who want to accentuate their elegance and classic style. It will be popular especially with men who never lose their lease on life and enjoy every moment they spend. This very distinctive, sensual and captivating fragrance will definitely win you over and help you gain the admiration of women.
The perfume is well-suited for all occasions and you will appreciate it all year round. The fragrance was introduced in 1984 and became one of the perfumes that are absolute evergreens on the market. Giorgio Beverly Hills perfumes are very popular and offer primarily timeless fragrances that people have loved for generations. The perfume bottle reflects elegance and a certain tradition that is locked inside the fragrance.
The fragrance opens with a masculine aroma of aldehyde, orange, fruit notes and bergamot. A very refined floral and spicy combination of carnations, sandalwood, patchouli, cinnamon and violet unfurls in its heart. The base is centred around warm honey and amber, tonka bean, animal musk, benzoin, soft moss and sweet vanilla.
Treat yourself to a fragrance for the real man who respects traditions, is gallant at any circumstances and appreciates his good position.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bergamot, Aldehydes, Fruity Notes, Orange
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Violet, Patchouli, Cinnamon, Carnation, Sandalwood
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Benzoin, Vanilla, Moss, Musk, Honey, Amber
- Fragrance category
- oriental, woody
About the brand Giorgio Beverly Hills
A legend among businessmen, Fred Hayman opened Giorgio Beverly Hills in 1961. It was a luxury retail store that soon became a symbol of the opulent Hollywood lifestyle. Many celebrities, musicians, and famous businessmen go to the boutique with the yellow and white stripes to choose their premium outfits.
Giorgio Beverly Hills has not forgotten about great perfumes either. The first one came out in 1981, with the name Giorgio. It is an oriental blend with exotic tones which became very popular and sought after. Nowadays, Giorgio Beverly Hills has a wide range which is sure to have something for you.