Do you know your hair type but don’t know the best way of looking after it?
Your hair is unique. Its quality and structure change with age, lifestyle and even the season. Choosing the right care for your hair type can help it look beautiful and give you a healthy scalp.
Try to limit heat styling and mechanical stress as much as possible and use appropriate hair products.
- Start with a shampoo that will clean the scalp and prepare the hair fibre to absorb the active substances.
- You will need to add a hydrating and nourishing treatment in the form of a conditioner. At least once a week you should use a mask to give your hair a deep moisturising treatment.
- If you dream of sleek and shiny hair, you can choose from a range of oils and serums for dull hair, which also work as protection against frizz and heat.
Top products for dry hair
- L’Oréal ProfessionnelSerie Expert VolumetryVolume Shampoo for Fine Hair 300 ml
- L’Oréal ProfessionnelSerie Expert VolumetryLeave-in Spray for Volume from Roots 125 ml
- Wella ProfessionalsInvigo Volume BoostShampoo for Volume 250 ml
- Alfaparf MilanoSemi Di Lino VolumizingVolume Spray For Fine Hair And Hair Without Volume 125 ml
- KérastaseVolumifique Bain VolumeShampoo for Fine and Limp Hair 250 ml
- KérastaseK Mousse BouffanteLuxury Volumising Mousse Strong Firming 150 ml
- Schwarzkopf ProfessionalBC Bonacure Volume BoostVolume Shampoo For Fine Hair And Hair Without Volume 250 ml
- Schwarzkopf ProfessionalBC Bonacure Volume BoostVolumising Mousse 150 ml
- RedkenVolume InjectionVolume Shampoo for Fine Hair 300 ml
- MatrixTotal Results High AmplifyProtein Shampoo with Volume Effect 300 ml
- ICONIQUEMaximum volumeVolumising Shampoo for Fine Hair
- ICONIQUEMaximum volumeVolume Conditioner for Fine Hair
- Products for colour-treated hair help you to keep the colour vibrant and glossy for as long as possible. They also provide all the nourishment required by your hair and scalp.
- Start with a shampoo that makes the colour stand out. As colour-treated hair tends to be drier, follow-up care in the form of a conditioner or mask is also important. You should always apply these products to towel-dried hair and leave them on for the recommended time.
- Don’t forget about heat protection, as blow-drying and straightening mean more unnatural stress for colour-treated hair.
- The shine and heat protection you want for your hair can be achieved with finishing oils, creams, serums and fluids. Most of them are also lightly fragranced, to give your hairstyle that finished effect and a pleasant sensation.
Top products for colour-treated hair
- RedkenBlondage High BrightRadiance Shampoo for Blonde Hair 300 ml
- MatrixTotal Results Brass OffColor Obssesed Shampoo to Neutralize Brassy Tones 300 ml
- Alfaparf MilanoSemi di Lino BlondeSpray against Yellow Undertones For Blondes And Highlighted Hair 125 ml
- KérastaseBlond Absolu Bain LumièreShampoo for bleached or highlighted hair 250 ml
- KérastaseBlond Absolu CicaflashDeep Care for bleached or highlighted hair 250 ml
- L’Oréal ProfessionnelSerie Expert BlondifierRegenerating and Renewing Mask For Blondes And Highlighted Hair 250 ml
- L’Oréal ProfessionnelSerie Expert BlondifierHydrating Conditioner Neutralising Yellow Shades for Hair 200 ml
- Wella ProfessionalsInvigo Blonde RechargeColour-Protecting Shampoo for Blonde Hair 250 ml
- Wella ProfessionalsInvigo Blonde RechargeConditioner for Blonde Hair Recovery 200 ml
- Schwarzkopf ProfessionalBlondme All Blondes RichNourishing Shampoo For Coarse Hair 300 ml
- Schwarzkopf ProfessionalBlondme All Blondes RichNourishing Conditioner For Coarse Hair 250 ml
- RedkenExtreme Bleach RecoveryRegeneration Concentrate for bleached or highlighted hair 200 ml
- A gentle shampoo for this hair type will not irritate the scalp or dry it out, and will prevent excess sebum. The best type of shampoo is one with a light consistency and the ability to soothe your scalp.
- From time to time, it is a good idea to remove excess sebum from the scalp by using clay masks to absorb it.
- If you don’t have time to wash your hair as often as you should, dry shampoo can also be of help.
Top products for oily hair
- KérastaseRésistance Bain Force ArchitecteFortifying Shampoo for Weak and Lightly Damaged Hair 250 ml
- KérastaseRésistance Masque ThérapisteRegenerating Mask For Very Damaged Hair 200 ml
- K18Molecular RepairLeave-in Hair Care 50 ml
- AvedaBotanical Repair™ Intensive Strengthening Masque RichDeep Nourishing Mask 200 ml
€59.50-15 % with code brand15
- NewAlfaparf MilanoSemi di Lino Reconstruction ReparativeRestoring Shampoo For Damaged Hair 250 ml
- NewAlfaparf MilanoSemi di Lino Reconstruction ReparativeRestorative Mask for Damaged Hair 200 ml
- L’Oréal ProfessionnelSerie Expert Metal DXPurifying Shampoo after Coloration 300 ml
- L’Oréal ProfessionnelSerie Expert Metal DXRegenerating Hair Oil 50 ml
- Wella ProfessionalsFusionIntensive Regenerating Shampoo 250 ml
- Wella ProfessionalsFusionIntense Repair Mask 150 ml
- MatrixTotal Results InstacureRestoring Shampoo To Treat Hair Brittleness 300 ml
- RedkenAcidic Bonding ConcentrateIntensive Regenerating Conditioner 300 ml
- Gentle treatment, hydration and complete nourishment for your hair can prevent and remedy the damage. Suitable products contain keratin, ceramides, vitamins and collagen.
- Start with a regenerating shampoo to clean and prepare your hair for a deep treatment in the form of a reconstructing conditioner. Use a mask at least once a week for essential deep nutrition.
- If you use heat styling on your hair, don’t forget heat protection in the form of creams, fluids or oils, to keep your hair looking shiny and healthy.
Top products for damaged hair
- Special offersSchwarzkopf ProfessionalBC Bonacure Color FreezeProtective Shampoo For Colored Hair 250 ml
- Schwarzkopf ProfessionalBC Bonacure Color FreezeMask For Colored Hair 200 ml
- KérastaseChroma Absolu Bain Riche Chroma RespectNourishing Shampoo For Colored Hair 250 ml
- KérastaseChroma Absolu Fondant Cica ChromaRestoring Conditioner For Colored Hair 200 ml
- Wella ProfessionalsInvigo Color BrillianceShampoo for Normal to Fine Coloured Hair 250 ml
- Wella ProfessionalsInvigo Color BrillianceConditioner for Normal to Fine Coloured Hair 200 ml
- Wella ProfessionalsInvigo Color BrillianceHydrating Mask For Fine To Normal Hair 150 ml
- L’Oréal ProfessionnelSerie Expert Vitamino ColorRadiance Shampoo For Colored Hair 300 ml
- L’Oréal ProfessionnelSerie Expert Vitamino ColorRadiance Mask For Color Protection 250 ml
- RedkenColor Extend MagneticsNourishing Mask For Colored Hair 250 ml
- MatrixTotal Results Keep Me Vivid Color LaminationLamination Spray For Colored Hair 200 ml
- Wella ProfessionalsColorMotion+Shampoo For Colored Hair 50 ml
- With the right combination of products, you can get rid of your dandruff for good. Before shampooing, use a scalp scrub at least once a week to help remove dead cells and promote microcirculation.
- Anti-dandruff shampoo reduces the formation of dandruff and contains substances that gently clean your scalp.
- The effect of shampoos can be supported with the use of hair treatments which are also available in a leave-in format.
- The hair should not be put through too much heat or mechanical styling.
Top products for dandruff
- Alfaparf MilanoSemi di Lino MoistureShampoo For Dry Hair 250 ml
- Alfaparf MilanoSemi di Lino MoistureLeave - In Conditioner For Dry Hair 200 ml
- Schwarzkopf ProfessionalBC Bonacure Moisture KickLeave - In Conditioner For Dry And Normal Hair 200 ml
- KérastaseNutritive Bain MagistralNourishing Shampoo for Normal to Strong Extremely Ddry and Sensitive Hair 250 ml
- KérastaseNutritive Masque MagistralIntensive Nourishing Mask for Severely Dried-out Thick Hair 200 ml
- L’Oréal ProfessionnelSerie Expert Absolut RepairDeeply Regenerating Shampoo for Dry and Damaged Hair 300 ml
- L’Oréal ProfessionnelSerie Expert Absolut RepairRegenerating Hair Oil 90 ml
- RedkenAll SoftNutritive Cream For Dry And Brittle Hair 250 ml
- MatrixTotal Results Moisture Me RichMoisturizing Shampoo With Glycerin 300 ml
- Revlon ProfessionalEquave Hydro NutritiveLeave-In Moisturising Conditioner in Spray 500 ml
- VichyDercos Ultra SoothingUltra-Soothing Shampoo for Dry Hair and Sensitive Scalp 200 ml
- For this issue, it is a good idea to start with an effective shampoo for hair loss, which stimulates the roots.
- Treatment should include the use of concentrated vials containing aminexil, vitamins and other nourishing substances to stop hair loss.
- Hair tonics and treatments stimulate and nourish the scalp and, with long-term use, help to increase your hair’s thickness and volume.
- To sort the problem out faster, you can also use colour sprays and apply them to the affected area with visible hair loss.
Top products for hair loss
- KérastaseSpecifique Bain DivalentDeep Cleanse Clarifying Shampoo For Oily Scalp 250 ml
- KérastaseSpecifique Argile ÉquilibranteCleansing Mineral Clay Mask For Scalp And Hair Roots 250 ml
- BiodermaNodé G ShampooShampoo For Oily Hair 400 ml
- Schwarzkopf ProfessionalOsis+ Fresh TextureMatte Dry Shampoo For Oily Hair 200 ml
- AvedaInvati Advanced™ Exfoliating Light ShampooGentle Cleansing Shampoo with Exfoliating Effect 200 ml
€42.60-15 % with code brand15
- BatisteRose GoldRefreshing, Oil-Absorbing Dry Shampoo 200 ml
- Shu UemuraDeep Cleanser Pure SerenityDeep Cleanse Clarifying Shampoo For Oily Hair And Scalp 400 ml
- L’Oréal ProfessionnelSerie Expert Pure ResourceDeep Cleanse Clarifying Shampoo For Oily Hair 300 ml
- L’Oréal ProfessionnelTecni.Art Morning After DustDry Shampoo 200 ml
- RedkenDeep Clean Dry ShampooDry Shampoo For Oily Hair 91 g
- Milk ShakeNormalizing BlendShampoo For Normal To Oily Hair 300 ml
- Schwarzkopf ProfessionalOsis+ Fresh TextureMatte Dry Shampoo For Oily Hair 200 ml
- The ideal shampoo for blonde hair is one that protects the colour from being washed out. If you dream of cool blonde tones, opt for a neutralising (silver) shampoo, to reduce your hair’s warm shade.
- Your hair tends to get frizzy and the ends split. Hydration from conditioners and masks for bleached hair is important.
- Don’t be afraid of the blue or purple shades used in these products – they are like this to neutralise the warm tones.
- You can also include nourishing hair cream or oils in your hair care ritual to strengthen your hair.
Top products for bleached hair
- Wella ProfessionalsInvigo Clean ScalpAnti-Dandruff Shampoo 250 ml
- Alfaparf MilanoSemi Di Lino Scalp RebalanceCleansing Peeling Against Dandruff 150 ml
- DucrayKelual DSNourishing Shampoo Against Dandruff 100 ml
- VichyDercos Anti-DandruffAnti-Dandruff Shampoo For Normal To Oily Hair 200 ml
- KérastaseSpecifique Bain Anti-PelliculaireAnti-Dandruff Shampoo 250 ml
- KérastaseSpecifique Bain Vital Dermo-CalmSoothing Shampoo for Sensitive Scalp 250 ml
- L’Oréal ProfessionnelSerie Expert SensibalanceHydrating and Soothing Shampoo for Sensitive Scalp 300 ml
- RedkenScalp ReliefSoothing Shampoo Against Dandruff 250 ml
- Shu UemuraDeep Cleanser Gentle RadianceGentle Cleansing Shampoo For Healthy And Beautiful Hair 400 ml
- Schwarzkopf ProfessionalBC Bonacure Scalp GenesisAnti-Dandruff Shampoo 200 ml
- GoldwellDualsenses Scalp SpecialistPurifying Shampoo Against Dandruff 250 ml
Hair without volume
- It helps to comb through your hair before washing it. Use a suitable amount of shampoo to give your hair volume, followed by a conditioner applied only along the lengths so you do not weigh it down at the roots.
- To achieve your dream volume, use styling products that coat the hair with a fine microfilm to strengthen it and separate the individual strands from each other. This prevents them from sticking together and the hair retains its natural movement.
Top products for fine hair
- NewCrescinaTransdermic 200 Re-Growthset (Against Hair Loss) for Women
€94.60-15 % with code set15
- NewCrescinaTransdermic 200 Re-Growthset Hair Growth
€94.60-15 % with code 15men
- KérastaseGenesis Bain Hydra-FortifiantFortifying Shampoo for Weak Hair Prone to Falling Out 250 ml
- KérastaseGenesis Homme Bain de Masse EpaississantEnergising Shampoo To Treat Losing Hair For Men 250 ml
€26.20-15 % with code 15men
- Special offersKérastaseSpecifique Cure Anti-Chute IntensiveIntensive Treatment Against Hair Loss 10 x 6 ml
- KérastaseGenesis Homme Sérum Anti-chute FortifiantFortifying Serum for weak hair prone to falling out 90 ml
€41.10-15 % with code 15men
- L’Oréal ProfessionnelSerie Expert InforcerTreating And Strengthening Shampoo To Treat Hair Brittleness 300 ml
- L’Oréal ProfessionnelSerie Expert InforcerFortifying Mask For Brittle And Stressed Hair 250 ml
- Alfaparf MilanoSemi Di Lino Scalp RenewFortifying Serum Against Hair Loss 12x10 ml
- Plantur21 #longhair BoosterGrowth Serum For Scalp 125 ml
- VichyDercos EnergisingEnergising Anti - Hairloss Shampoo Complement 200 ml
- DucrayAnaphase +Fortifying and Revitalising Shampoo to Treat Hair Loss 200 ml