- About the brand
- Review 13
Description Hugo Boss BOSS Ma VieIngredients
Boss Ma Vie Eau de Parfum by Hugo Boss is inspired by the fragility of the female soul. Try the fascinating composition, a celebration of women’s beauty and uniqueness, for yourself.
- a floral fragrance with fruity notes
- suitable for the modern, elegant woman
- ideal for both everyday wear and special occasions
The composition of the fragrance
The main accord of this Eau de Parfum is the rare cactus flower, which – like woman herself – has extraordinary beauty and elegance in abundance. Its link to a heart in which accords of rose, freesia and pink jasmine combine creates a truly elegant combination. The base of Boss Ma Vie is cedar wood with other woods, which emphasise the whole composition of the fragrance sensuously and remain on the skin for hours.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Rose, Jasmine, Freesia
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Cedar, Woody Notes
- Fragrance category
About the brand Hugo Boss
Hugo Boss has become synonymous with luxury and high quality in men's fashion, accessories and cosmetics. Since its inception, it has been sought after for its high-quality fabrics and its German eye for detail and precision.
Hugo Boss prides itself on its efforts to fulfil the needs and wishes of all its customers. The same applies to cosmetics, where the firm places great emphasis on selecting ingredients of only the best possible quality. Thanks to this approach, Hugo Boss is the de facto ruler of the world of men's fashion, but it also makes a range of perfumes and exclusive clothing for women.
The first Hugo Boss fragrance was developed in the 1990s; today, the brand offers several lines of modern women's and men's perfumes tailored to the contemporary lifestyle. Hugo Boss perfumes are created with a high degree of precision with the intention of reflecting the strong personality of their wearer and underlining their beauty.