Issey MiyakeL'Eau d'Issey Pure Nectar de Parfum Eau de Parfum for Women
- About the brand
Description Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pure Nectar de ParfumIngredients
The Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pure Nectar de Parfum Eau de Parfum will make you believe that miracles in nature really do happen. This fragrance is said to have emerged at the precise moment of a dewdrop touching a blooming petal and it is so compelling that you’ll actually believe it. You too can capture a falling dewdrop, a drop of the cleanest floral fragrance.
- a fragrance rich in floral ingredients and water notes
- it will stand out best during daytime wear
- it was introduced in the spring of 2018
Composition of the fragrance
The perfect combination of fresh pear and honey will introduce this luscious fragrance to your senses. This delicate first impression will flow seamlessly into the scent of a blooming rose. Its essence will give the fragrance an intoxicating depth like never before. Finally, the fragrance will gradually sail away on velvety notes of sandalwood, amber and cashmeran.
Story of the fragrance
Even though the Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pure Nectar de Parfum was created by the perfumers Dominique Ropion and Fanny Ball, it will give you the impression that it was created within the leaves of flowers. It is another floral Eau de Parfum from the Pure line by Issey Miyake, which gives off a scent as intoxicating as if it was squeezed directly from flower petals.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bergamot, Honey, Pear
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral, woody
About the brand Issey Miyake
Issey Miyake fragrance | Issey Miyake started his company back in 1970. The designer was born in 1938 in Hiroshima and eventually became a young man with a refined sense of style and a special understanding of different fabrics. He was not afraid to go against the flow and leave behind outdated tradition - and it did pay off for him. In 1992 and after many successes in the fashion world, he entered the world of perfumery. With his fragrances, Miyake aimed to celebrate women as well as Japanese tradition, culture and nature.
Lately the brand has been producing perfume for both women and men. Try the mysterious L’Eau d’Issey Bleue pour Homme or the classically feminine L’Eau d’Issey.