Jeanne en ProvenceUn Matin Dans La Roseraie Eau de Parfum for Women
- About the brand
Description Jeanne en Provence Un Matin Dans La RoseraieIngredients
Treat yourself to a fragrance that will make you stand out in every situation. Jeanne en Provence Un Matin Dans La Roseraie Eau de Parfum for women is an embodiment of exclusive luxury and its intricate composition will delight even the most discerning fragrance lovers.
- floral fragrance
- citrus fragrance
- spicy fragrance
- for the 21st century woman
- suitable for everyday wear
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Angelica, Green Leaves, Lily Of The Valley
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Rose, Pink Pepper, Jasmine, Carnation
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Cedar Wood, Musk, Amber
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Jeanne en Provence
Try amazing French perfumes, scented soaps and shower gels and turn your everyday hygiene into a unique experience with Jeanne en Provence – a brand from the town of Grasse which is considered the capital of perfumery.
The story of Jeanne en Provence started back in 1978 when it was founded by Bernard Perrin who wanted to offer his customers top-quality fragrance from ingredients characteristic for the Provence region. In 2012 his son added first-rate cosmetics to the brand’s portfolio, using the power of pure essential oils from the herbs that grow in the countryside around Grasse.
Try for instance the Jeanne en Provence Acqua Eau de Toilette for men, the Jeanne en Provence Verveine Cédrat for women, or any of their amazing scented soaps.