Juicy CoutureViva La Juicy Noir Eau de Parfum for Women
- About the brand
Description Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy NoirIngredients
Dazzle everyone with a fragrance that makes your femininity shine through.
Wrap yourself in a veil of seduction and bring out your feminine aura with a fragrance that draws attention anywhere you are. Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Noir Eau de Parfum symbolises a woman who knows how to be dangerous – in a good way. To signal this mysterious nature, she wears smokey makeup and red lips. She’s unyielding and loves to take risks, which always comes with a reward. Leave an unforgettable impression.
- fruity fragrance with a floral character
- ideal for day as well as night
- playful bottle with an elegant bow
Composition of the fragrance
From the start, this captivating composition wins you over with fruity accords of juicy ripe berries. They’re later replaced by floral essences of warm honeysuckle and gourmand accents that give the fragrance more sensuality in the drydown thanks to intense sandalwood accords.
Story of the fragrance
Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Noir for women has been sold all over the world since 2013 and represents a rich take on the original best-selling Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy. Just as striking as its wearer, the pink glass bottle of this Eau de Parfum features a black bow that will look absolutely splendid in your bathroom or on your vanity.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Tangerine, Strawberry
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Gardenia, Honey Suckle
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vanilla, Caramel, Sandalwood, Amber
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Juicy Couture
Long before it launched perfumes and Eau de Cologne, Juicy Couture was primarily associated with modern, expensive leisurewear. Juicy Couture is a global brand, famed for its fashion lines of tracksuits and bags.
The range, with its huge variety of colours, is produced in many different materials and is popular with well-known celebrities, including Madonna. Juicy Couture was founded by two women – Pamela Skaist-Levy and Gela Nash-Taylor – in Los Angeles. The first Juicy Couture perfume was born in August 2007. Thanks to the brand’s popularity, the fragrance immediately became a firm favourite amongst customers.