Karl LagerfeldPlaces by Karl Paris, 21 Rue Saint-Guillaume Eau de Parfum for Women
- About the brand
Description Karl Lagerfeld Places by Karl Paris, 21 Rue Saint-GuillaumeIngredients
The contrast of power and tenderness in every woman has been captured in a fragrance. Karl Lagerfeld Places by Karl Paris, 21 Rue Saint-Guillaume Eau de Parfum reveals all the different sides of your personality and perfectly underscores your unique charisma.
- floral fragrance
- brings out the sensuality in every woman
- suitable for everyday wear
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Grapefruit, Tangerine, Violet Leaves
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Rose, Jasmine, Gardenia
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Patchouli, Musk, Sandalwood
- Fragrance category
About the brand Karl Lagerfeld
Karl Lagerfeld – one of the most famous creative designers of all time. He started his career in 1955 at Balmain and throughout his life worked with acclaimed brands like Chloé, Fendi and Chanel where he worked as a Creative Director since 1983. He also created his own Karl Lagerfeld fashion brand which produces more affordable clothing for both women and men.
The first Karl Lagerfeld fragrance introduced in 1978 was the popular Lagerfeld Classic Eau de Toilette for men – a combination of oriental and woody notes. It was followed by the seductive Sun Moon Stars for women which became very popular in the 1990s. In the designer’s own words, Karl Lagerfeld fragrances are a “music for the nose” and can be layered together as you please.