La Roche-PosayLipikar Stick AP+ SOS Stick for Instant Relief from Itching and Irritation
Experience a revolution in skin care designed for people with atopic eczema. Whenever you feel the need to scratch during the day, reach for the SOS product La Roche-Posay Lipikar Stick AP+. Its soothing formula provides instant relief from itchiness and the mechanical application helps calm down your urge to scratch.
The SOS Lipikar Stick AP+ was actually specially developed in collaboration with kids in order to help them be more independent in taking care of their atopic eczema. Because the product comes in a stick form, children can take this SOS treatment with them to school, playground, or while visiting friends.
- relieves itching instantly
- reduces the urge to scratch
- soothes the skin and has regenerative effects
- compact packaging that fits in your pocket
- handy application thanks to stick form
- quickly absorbing texture
- suitable for adults, children, and infants
- very well tolerated formula – for all areas of the body (including eyelids)
- madecassoside – stabilises the skin’s protective barrier
- relipidising karité butter – nourishes the skin
- zinc gluconate – prevents itching
How to use:
Use the SOS stick at any point during the day when you feel itchy and you have the urge to scratch. Apply directly to the affected area of your face or body.
|Skin type||atopic dermatitis|
|Active ingredients||shea butter|
Complete ingredients list
France’s La Roche-Posay, a dermocosmetics brand, is famed for its intense collaboration with dermatologists and its commitment to helping improve the lives of people with sensitive skin. That is why La Roche-Posay uses minimal ingredients in its products and they are created on the basis of a strict production charter.
The La Roche-Posay product range is tailored to the specific needs of all types of sensitive skin and offers solutions for people suffering from intolerant, reactive, atopic or acne-prone skin. The essential basis of each product is La Roche-Posay Thermal Water, which has antioxidant and therapeutic properties and instantly soothes sensitive and irritated skin.
La Roche-Posay dermocosmetics prove their quality not only through the demonstrable results of clinical trials but also the numerous recommendations from leading dermatologists.