- About the brand
- Review 3
Description Laura Biagiotti Roma UomoIngredients
Masculinity with a surprising fragility, romantic and modern at the same time. Laura Biagiotti Roma Uomo Eau de Toilette for men personifies all of that and more in a sophisticated combination. This perfect classic fragrance will help you show the power of your character.
- timeless woody aquatic fragrance for elegant men
- introduced in 1995
- designed by Annick Menardo
Composition of the fragrance
From the first moments, you’ll be captivated by notes of basil and tangerine which develop slowly and delight your senses until they’re joined by the bright notes of geranium. The whole composition is built on a base which comes in last, but will stay with you the longest. In case of Laura Biagiotti Roma Uomo, it consists of a combination of vanilla, sandalwood, and cedar wood with a beautifully long drydown.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Basil, Tangerine
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vanilla, Cedar, Moss, Sandalwood
- Fragrance category
- aquatic, woody
About the brand Laura Biagiotti
Laura Biagiotti fragrances are just as popular around the world as the couture of this exceptional Italian designer. As a girl, Laura was introduced to fashion when helping her mother in her dressmaker shop. Years later she would go on changing the industry by introducing the use of cashmere, a largely ignored material at the time. She introduced her first fashion line for women in 1972 and earned the nickname “the Queen of Cashmere”.
Biagiotti entered the world of fragrance exactly 10 years later with Fiori Bianchi. In 1988, she introduced Laura Biagiotti Roma – a perfume that is still one of the most popular out there and even has its own version for men. Laura Biagiotti fragrances are full of light and fresh notes that are perfect for the Italian summer, however the brand also offers more intense and sensuous perfumes for elegant occasions.