Michael JordanJordan by Michael Eau de Cologne for Men
Description Michael Jordan Jordan by MichaelIngredients
Michael Jordan Jordan by Michael is a fresh oriental-woody fragrance for men. Are you tired of classic manly tones lacking in creativity and specificity? Would you like to step out of the crowd and go your own way to have some fun? Then try this crystal-clear fragrance Jordan by Michael! An extraordinary combination of citruses, flowers, and strong spices on a fine, woody base that will be imprinted deep on your senses and provide you with a tinge of perfection and elegance! Refresh your body and mind by this amazing perfume by Michael Jordan!
Its crystalline tones of mandarin, bergamot, bitter orange, and sage softly surround your body to turn you into an active and free-spirited man. Its delicate cocktail of quality spices in the form of white nutmeg, black pepper, and cardamom - all these on an elegant base of jasmine - brings a specific flavor of distant countries. Its unique base consisting of the most precious kinds of wood from all over the world tightly hugs your senses and brings a sensual earthy aroma that lasts for pleasantly long.
Michael Jordan, the best basketball player of all times, puts a piece of his wild self into his perfumes. These men's fragrances full of freshness and elegance are appreciated by active and determined men who long for success. With Michael Jordan Jordan by Michael perfume you'll find it so easy to draw all the attention. Enter the world of fame and freshness in which manly strength and elegance merge with vitality and the need to succeed!
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Tangerine, Orange, Bergamot, Sage
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Pepper, Cardamom
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Oak, Musk, Sandalwood
- Fragrance category
- aromatic, woody