Michael KorsWonderlust Eau de Voyage Eau de Parfum For Women
- About the brand
Description Michael Kors Wonderlust Eau de VoyageIngredients
The contrast of power and tenderness in every woman has been captured in a fragrance. Michael Kors Wonderlust Eau de Voyage Eau de Parfum reveals all the different sides of your personality and perfectly underscores your unique charisma.
- floral fragrance
- brings out the sensuality in every woman
- for the 21st century woman
- fresh fragrance, ideal for hot weather
- suitable for everyday wear
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Sicilian Mandarin, Cardamom, Lavender, Pink Pepper
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Carnation, Jasmine Sambac, Orange Blossom
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Moss, Minerals, Musk, Sandalwood, Salt, Cashmere Wood
- Fragrance category
- floral, woody, musk
About the brand Michael Kors
Michael Kors is an American fashion designer who is a highly respected icon of the fashion world. He began designing at the age of 19, studying fashion design in New York as well. He then got a job as creative director at the famous Celine fashion house.
In 2003 he founded a brand under his name which now enjoys the hallmark of being one of the most important and most sought-after fashion brands in the world. His designs satisfy even the most demanding of clienteles; they are timeless, stylishly clean, and refined, so do not seek too much extravagance in his work. Michael Kors clothing just works anywhere, meaning you will always look good.
The Michael Kors brand has also received a lot of prestigious awards worldwide. Beyond the clothing collection, you can also get carried away by his jewellery collection, especially his wristwatches and handbags and, last but not least, his high-quality, original perfumes.