- Review 1
Description Molinard Habanita Habanita L'EspritIngredients
Close your eyes and picture a garden full of the most gorgeous flowers. That is the scent of Molinard Habanita Habanita L'Esprit Eau de Parfum for women that will brighten up your day with its beautiful floral notes.
- chypre fragrance
- floral fragrance
- for the 21st century woman
- suitable for everyday wear
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Nutmeg, Lemon, Labdanum
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Heliotrope, Rose, Mimosa
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Patchouli, Musk, Vetiver, Benzoin
- Fragrance category
- floral, chypre