- About the brand
- Review 1
Description Paco Rabanne Pure XSIngredients
Get anything you want. The downright magnetic Paco Rabanne Pure XS Eau de Toilette will allow you to experience a feeling of excessive sensuality. This oriental fragrance baffles the senses and is full of contrasts which were created by a unique combination of cool and warm notes.
- a fresh, oriental fragrance
- for dynamic men
- ideal for both day and evening wear
Composition of the fragrance
The fragrance opens with vibrating green notes and juicy citrus fruits combined with ginger and thyme. The refined middle notes will enchant you with intense cinnamon and vanilla liquor. Fresh notes of apples intertwine with the essences of leather. The finale of the fragrance will play with your senses with the help of sugar and contrasting woody notes.
Story of the fragrance
The Paco Rabanne Pure XS Eau de Toilette was created in 2017 and successfully follows in the footsteps of the iconic Paco Rabanne XS from 1993. The fragrance is the embodiment of intertwining antitheses. It symbolises a strong and courageous man who can also be chivalrous and receptive at the same time.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Ginger, Green Notes, Bergamot, Grapefruit, Thyme
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Vanilla, Leather, Apple, Liquor, Cinnamon
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Cedar, Patchouli, Sugar, Woody Notes, Cashmeran, Myrrh
- Fragrance category
- aromatic, spicy
About the brand Paco Rabanne
Paco Rabanne fragrances are built on the idea of luxury, quality and sophisticated extravagance. These aromatic compositions which come in uniquely distinctive bottles are just as unusual as the life and work of the designer who gave them his name.
Paco Rabanne is a pseudonym that made Francisco Rabaneda Cuervo famous. This Spanish designer grew up in France where he worked in several Parisian fashion houses before he founded his own brand in 1966. His eclectic designs from unusual materials then quickly started drawing attention and earned the brand global recognition.
The first Paco Rabanne perfume was introduced only 3 years later and has been since followed by dozens of fragrances for both women and men. The initial floral compositions were later joined by woody and spicy ingredients which provided the brand’s signature sex-appeal. Paco Rabanne 1 Million is a prime example of this quality and a true modern classic.