PradaLes Infusions: Infusion Mimosa Eau de Parfum for Women
- About the brand
Description Prada Les Infusions: Infusion MimosaIngredients
The contrast of power and tenderness in every woman has been captured in a fragrance. Prada Les Infusions: Infusion Mimosa Eau de Parfum reveals all the different sides of your personality and perfectly underscores your unique charisma.
- floral fragrance
- sweet fragrance
- powdery fragrance
- brings out the sensuality in every woman
- suitable for everyday wear
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Tangerine, Anise
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Rose, Mimosa
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Woody Notes
- Fragrance category
About the brand Prada
The Prada fashion shows always bring something new, unexpected and revolutionary. Their collections are unique, created by combining seemingly contradictory elements with the intention to inspire a reaction – whether it’s lively and emotional or intellectual. This energy and unique approach is reflected in every Prada fragrance.
A brilliant idea, a specific technique or an exclusive ingredient – a typical Prada perfume has all three, and yet it’s constantly being reinvented, broken down into small fractions and put together in combination with something unexpected. The process always gives birth to something unprecedented, often downright mystical. The old, familiar fragrances are rediscovered and reworked into something new and incredible.
Embark on an olfactory journey of beauty and luxury. Try the iconic Prada Candy for women or the classic Prada Luna Rossa for men and let yourself be transported into unknown realms by the magic of Prada, one of the top fashion houses in the world.