- About the brand
- Review 2
Description Rochas Eau de Rochas HommeIngredients
Rochas Eau de Rochas Homme Eau de Toilette offers a deluge of freshness that lifts your mood to endless heights. Its aroma will immerse you in a wave of spontaneity, freshness and subtle elegance. Don’t worry – this timeless and sophisticated fragrance will not go out of style any time soon.
- citrus fragrance
- for spontaneous men who favour timeless elegance
- stands out best during warm spring and summer days
Composition of the fragrance
The first notes of the fragrance include citruses with basil and vervain, the freshness of lemon, lime, bergamot and tangerine. The floral heart of violet, freesia, jasmine, lily and rose is perfectly complemented by coriander. Finally, the earthy notes of cedar, vetiver, amber, oakmoss and musk make the experience utterly perfect.
Story of the fragrance
This timeless Eau de Toilette was introduced back in 1993 and hasn’t lost anything of its captivating power. It was designed by the perfumer Nicolas Mamounas and its bottle features the symbol of waves, reflecting the spontaneous and unrestrained nature of anyone who wears this fragrance.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Basil, Tangerine, Bergamot, Lemon, Aldehydes
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Violet, Jasmine, Rose, Freesia, Lily, Coriander
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Cedar, Musk, Amber, Vetiver
- Fragrance category
About the brand Rochas
Rochas is a fashion house founded in 1925 by Marcel Rochas, who was the first person in the world to design 2/3-length coats and skirts with pockets. However, Rochas is particularly famous for his Femme perfumes, in pink boxes with black lace.
In 1990, 35 years after the death of Rochas, the celebrated Femme was relaunched. The Rochas brand is now sought after by celebrities such as Nicole Kidman, Jennifer Aniston, Jennifer Lopez, and Sarah Jessica Parker. Try the unique scent by Rochas. You won’t regret it!