RochasMademoiselle Rochas Couture Eau de Parfum for Women
- About the brand
Description Rochas Mademoiselle Rochas CoutureIngredients
Always sophisticated and sensual, charming, positive, spontaneous, and most of all incredibly chic – Rochas Mademoiselle Rochas Couture Eau de Parfum for women is the embodiment of a typical Parisian girl.
- fresh floral woody fragrance
- suitable for young women who prefer elegant fragrances
- follows in the footsteps of the original Mademoiselle Rochas
Composition of the fragrance
This fragrant composition opens with a combination of refreshing bergamot, spicy pink pepper, and sweet juicy pear. These notes then give way to the warm floral heart which introduces the essences of lily of the valley, heliotrope, and orange blossom with just a touch of powdery vanilla. The creamy base then embraces you in an accord of warm woody notes with an accent of musk. Finally, the tonka bean absolue enhances the elegance and sensuality of the composition.
Story of the fragrance
The Mademoiselle Rochas Couture fragrance is a typical image of a young elegant woman. It combines the sensuality and the absolute sophistication of traditional Parisian elegance. The gentle curves of the bottle are covered in a seductive plum colour with a silver logo and a stylish black ribbon reminiscent of a hair band.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bergamot, Pear, Pink Pepper
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Heliotrope, Orange Blossom, Lily Of The Valley
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Musk, Sandalwood, Tonka Beans
- Fragrance category
- floral, woody
About the brand Rochas
Rochas is a fashion house founded in 1925 by Marcel Rochas, who was the first person in the world to design 2/3-length coats and skirts with pockets. However, Rochas is particularly famous for his Femme perfumes, in pink boxes with black lace.
In 1990, 35 years after the death of Rochas, the celebrated Femme was relaunched. The Rochas brand is now sought after by celebrities such as Nicole Kidman, Jennifer Aniston, Jennifer Lopez, and Sarah Jessica Parker. Try the unique scent by Rochas. You won’t regret it!