Salvatore FerragamoUomo Eau de Toilette Limited Edition for Men
- About the brand
Description Salvatore Ferragamo UomoIngredients
A timeless classic which represents a tribute to manly elegance and natural charisma. Salvatore Ferragamo Uomo Eau de Toilette for men will quickly become an indispensable part of your personality.
- woody fragrance
- will delight any modern gentleman
- limited edition
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bergamot, Black Pepper, Cardamom
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Ambroxan, Mandarin Orange Blossom, Sweet Notes
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Cashmere Wood, Tonka Beans, Sandalwood
- Fragrance category
About the brand Salvatore Ferragamo
Salvatore Ferragamo is one of the most popular fashion and perfume brands today. Named after its founder, after many years it still reflects all the values which made the work of this Italian designer stand out from the very beginning.
Ferragamo started out as a footwear designer. Emigrating to America in his youth, he opened his first shoe shop right in Hollywood. In the 1920s, he gradually gained popularity, with the Salvatore Ferragamo brand soon becoming a global success, with Salvatore Ferragamo perfume following soon after. Ferragamo later moved his studio back to his native Italy, with the Palazzo Spini Feroni in Florence still housing the brand’s headquarters today.
Authenticity, exclusivity, sophisticated style, creativity and innovation in combination with quality and honest craftsmanship are at the forefront for Ferragamo fashion and for every perfume by Salvatore Ferragamo. Let yourself be carried away by the delicate Salvatore Ferragamo fragrance – you won’t regret it.