Victoria's SecretVery Sexy Eau de Parfum for Women
- About the brand
Description Victoria's Secret Very SexyIngredients
There’s no reason to hide your passionate side. Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Eau de Parfum for women brims with excitement, desire, and naughtiness, binding everyone around with its sensual spell.
- floral fragrance
- oriental fragrance
- for temperamental women full of energy
- unique fragrance for special occasions
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Cactus, Clementine, Blackberry, Pepper, Cappuccino
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Mimosa, Orchid, Camellia
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Blackberry, Woody Notes, Musk, Amber
- Fragrance category
- oriental, floral
About the brand Victoria's Secret
Victoria’s Secret fragrances | There’s hardly a model in the world who wouldn’t want to become one of the famous Victoria’s Secret “angels”. The brand was founded in 1977 in the USA by Roy Raymond, who realised that a lot of men would welcome the opportunity to be able to buy lingerie for their partners in a shop with a helpful staff and a welcoming atmosphere. When he’d opened his first store, the demand actually surpassed his wildest expectations.
Today, Victoria’s Secret sells not only lingerie and clothing, but also high-quality beauty products. Particularly their fragrances are exceedingly popular among customers, the most beloved line probably being Dream Angels, launched in 2000 and updated on a yearly basis.
Victoria’s Secret is very particular about the models who work for the brand. In the past, the company had an exclusive contract with the likes of Gisele Bündchen, Miranda Kerr or Naomi Campbell. The brand is also equally selective and demanding when it comes to perfumers, choosing only the best of the best to design its fragrances.
Apart from the perfumes, Victoria’s Secret also carries a range of amazingly scented bath and body care, be it shower gels, bubble baths, body lotions or body splashes. These products come at very affordable prices and are usually organised in separate lines like Lemon Escape, Vanilla Lace or Strawberry and Champagne, according to their ingredients and aroma.
Victoria’s Secret is here for everyone who’s young at heart and wants to feel sexy, feminine and sophisticated at the same time.