Viktor & RolfSpicebomb Infrared Eau de Toilette for Men
- About the brand
Description Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb InfraredIngredients
Don’t let anything stop you and get a proper energy boost in any situation. Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Infrared Eau de Toilette for men will bring you an instant dose of new vigour on a sensory level and give you enough energy to handle everything with confidence and ease.
- a spicy fragrance
- for the modern, self-confident man
- for both everyday wear and special occasions
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Saffron, Red Fruits, Pink Pepper
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Red Pepper, Cinnamon
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Tobacco, Benzoin
- Fragrance category
About the brand Viktor & Rolf
Viktor & Rolf is an Amsterdam fashion house, founded in 1993 by Viktor Horsting and Rolf Snoeren. They met while studying at the Academy of Art and Design in the Netherlands. In 1993 they won a talent contest at the Festival International de Mode et de Photographie in Hyères.
The first perfume by Viktor & Rolf was Flowerbomb, and was introduced in collaboration with L’Oréal in 2005, followed not long after by other successful scents. Besides their own collection, they also work with many famous brands.