- About the brand
- Review 2
Description Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme Cologne BleueIngredients
Do you wish to immerse your senses in an aquatic fragrance? Then the Yves Saint Laurent L’Homme Cologne Bleue is exactly what you need. Envelop yourself in freshness with a touch of citrus and experience the unmistakable feeling of taking a dip in crystal clear, cool water in the middle of a hot summer.
- a fresh, citrus fragrance
- for the modern gentleman
- ideal for both daytime and evening wear
Composition of the fragrance
The fragrance opens with notes of blood orange, bergamot and tangerine. A perfect contrast is created by the gentle touch of black pepper and cardamom. Subsequently, the heart of the fragrance slowly unfolds, revealing juicy apples, soothing lavender and thyme. The base notes of warm cedar, patchouli and sandalwood accentuate the elegance and voluptuousness of this Eau de Toilette.
The story of the fragrance
L’Homme Cologne Bleue is a perfectly refreshing Eau de Toilette for men from the L’Homme collection by Yves Saint Laurent. The nose behind it is Juliette Karagueuzoglou, who was inspired by the ocean and the freedom that it evokes. The bottle is light blue, like the colour of the water that inspired the design. The face of the fragrance is the model Vinnie Woolston.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bergamot, Grapefruit, Sea Notes, Black Pepper, Tangerine, Cardamom, Blood Orange
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Thyme, Lavender, Geranium, Apple
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Cedar, Patchouli, Sandalwood
- Fragrance category
- citrus, aquatic
About the brand Yves Saint Laurent
Yves Saint Laurent is a symbol of uniqueness, creativity and luxury, both in fashion and the world of cosmetics and perfumes.
Yves Saint Laurent was one of the most influential and respected fashion designers of the 20th century. During his career, which lasted for more than 40 years, he shaped and changed fashion trends and believed that beauty is an absolute expression of character.
Yves Saint Laurent took over the leadership of the Dior fashion house at 25 years of age, becoming the youngest art director in the world of haute couture. He introduced his own brand to the world in 1961.
The exclusive cosmetics, make-up and original perfumes by Yves Saint Laurent form an integral part of the renowned brand. Be dazzled by the unique composition of the Black Opium fragrance or treat your face with products from the Touche Éclat collection.
Experience the luxury of the finest products, many of which have justly become icons. Yves Saint Laurent – where beauty becomes motion.