Yves Saint LaurentMon Paris Eau de Toilette for Women
- About the brand
Description Yves Saint Laurent Mon ParisIngredients
Yves Saint Laurent Mon Paris Eau de Toilette is a dynamic yet mysterious fragrance that creates an extremely attractive aura around you.
- a sweet fragrance
- for the romantic woman
- for both everyday wear and special occasions
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Blackberry, Bergamot, Raspberry, Pink Pepper
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Datura, Jasmin Sambac, Peony, Orange Blossom
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Patchouli, White Musk, Ambroxan, Cashmeran
- Fragrance category
- fruity, chypre
About the brand Yves Saint Laurent
Yves Saint Laurent is a symbol of uniqueness, creativity and luxury, both in fashion and the world of cosmetics and perfumes.
Yves Saint Laurent was one of the most influential and respected fashion designers of the 20th century. During his career, which lasted for more than 40 years, he shaped and changed fashion trends and believed that beauty is an absolute expression of character.
Yves Saint Laurent took over the leadership of the Dior fashion house at 25 years of age, becoming the youngest art director in the world of haute couture. He introduced his own brand to the world in 1961.
The exclusive cosmetics, make-up and original perfumes by Yves Saint Laurent form an integral part of the renowned brand. Be dazzled by the unique composition of the Black Opium fragrance or treat your face with products from the Touche Éclat collection.
Experience the luxury of the finest products, many of which have justly become icons. Yves Saint Laurent – where beauty becomes motion.